Interfaces no. 6
Issue No. 6 is the second open issue of Interfaces: A Journal of Medieval European Literatures. It contains contributions by Shazia Jagot, Julia Verkholantsev, Jan Rüdiger, Andria Andreou and Panagiotis A. Agapitos, and Francis Ingledew.
- Shazia Jagot. Averroes, Islam, and Heterodoxy in the Spanish Chapel Triumph of St Thomas Aquinas 7–32
- Julia Verkholantsev. Et nata ex etymo fabula: Cosmas of Prague, the Medieval Practice of Etymologia, and the Writing of History 33–64
- Jan Rüdiger. Orchards of Power: The Importance of Words Well Spoken in Twelfth-Century Occitania 65–95
- Andria Andreou, Panagiotis A. Agapitos. Of Masters and Servants: Hybrid Power in Theodore Laskaris’ Response to Mouzalon and in the Tale of Livistros and Rodamne 96–129
- Francis Ingledew. Whose Troy? Whose Rome? Whose Europe? Three Medieval Londons and the London of Derek Walcott’s Omeros 130–187
Image: Merete Barker, From Another World, 2014, acrylic on canvas, 195 x 300 cm – By kind permission of the Artist